Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just A Little About Me

So this is my first blog ever. I'm not sure how this is suppose to go but I'm willing to give it a try i suppose. To start off I'll tell you a little bit about me. My name is Hannah and I graduated from Dinwiddie High School. I have 2 younger siblings their names are Riley and Allison. One thing that i am truly interested in is dance. I have dances at two different dance studios them being, Ann Witt School of Dance for ten years and Starlight Studios for six years. I have danced from the time i was two until I graduated at 18. Now that I'm no longer in dance, I have devoted more of my time to my job. I am currently a bank teller at Bank of McKenney. I have been working at the bank since April 2012. Before working at the bank I was a hostess at Texas Roadhouse. Now that I'm out of high school and on to the next chapter in my life I am excited to start it off with going to college. The reason I picked to attend Richard Bland College is because I am undecided on what I want to major in. I figured that continuing my education at Richard Bland would be a good start while I carry on with my undecided major.

No comments:

Post a Comment