Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Day in English

Well , today in English we did this thing that I believe was suppose to help us with our writing. It didn't help me. I honestly thought that is was a waste of time. I was just sitting there and I didn't know what to write and it kept going on and on and on. I don't think that this writing method would be good for me when writing a paper for English. Another thing, these grammar things are coming up and I honestly don't want to do them. I mean some of this stuff should be common sense. Hopefully my group can find a way to make teaching these things not so boring. Well I'm done with my thoughts for now.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the lecture today didn't help me at all. I'm also hoping my group has useful and creative ideas for the "Grammar Schmammer" assignment coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope our group can come up with something fun to do for "Grammar Schammer". I don't understand why we are teaching it because if you cant do half the stuff than why are you in college?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always dislike it when something is supposed to be helpful but it turns more into a waste of time. I am kind of nervous of the outcome of the "Grammar Schammer" also for my group but I am sure they will turn out fine and your group will figure something out that isn't boring.:) I love your background Chevron is the cutest pattern haha

    ReplyDelete