Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hump Day

Well, Well, Well, it is that time of the week again. HUMP DAY! :) Well today we had our first grammar group. I was actually kind of nervous for the first group not having anything to go by. I think that they did an awesome job. They were interactive with the class and helped classmates understand when they just didn't understand the reason WHY. I can't wait for my grammar group to go. I don't know how I feel about being recorded. I think it will probably make me a little nervous. Hopefully our grammar group will do as good as the first one did. & NO CLASS FRIDAY! Thank you Jesus. It will give me a chance to go to the library to do some research on the paper that the rough draft is due Monday. Yes, I have procrastinated this paper for over a week now and now I am running out of time to do my paper. I wish I wasn't a procrastinator. Well hope your hump day was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment